Loving Dog Boarding & Dog Care At Our Pet Hotel
Where each guest is treated as an individual and their stay at camp is tailored to ensure a healthy mind and body.
All dogs in our care receive:
• Hugs, kisses, treats and play given in abundance at no extra charge
• Personalized attention to ensure the physical and mental well being of each guest
• Meals, supplements, medications served per specifications (provided by client)
• Group play with other dogs of like energy, ability, age and size for easy going guests
• Individual play for dogs who would rather just be with us caregivers
• While the pups get out for many play sessions we are not an all day facility. Each dog has their own space and get out about every hour and half thru out the day (with a potty in the evening). We are a facility that is in the middle between a free range all day mixed place and the traditional separate kennel. We have found that having smaller groups and rotating the sessions provides for enough time for the pups to play and run then rest time between. It also allows us to tailor the groups to each personality, size and age of all the dogs staying with us.
Mystic Mountain Retreat is fully licensed and insured by Snohomish County.
Facilities and Daily Schedule for Dogs
• 15 private indoor heated rooms with outdoor access provided for each guest, or set of guests.
• Common indoor area for play and lounging during rainy days.
• Large secure outdoor play areas with lots of toys and human care-giver interaction.
• Supervised free-range group play periods for dogs that like to play with other dogs; each group is mixed with other dogs of like energy, ability, health, age and size.
• Private play periods for guests who prefer space from other guests.
• Nature trails and logging roads for leashed hikes for dogs that don’t like to play.
• Morning potty break & breakfast about 8:00 am; play/walks throughout the day; Dinner about 4:00 pm; Evening potty and treat break about 8:00 pm (always a rest right after eating to digest food) (about 8 outings per day, we work hard to ensure the activity level is met for each guest).
Special Needs Boarding Care Mystic Mountain Retreat provides individual loving care for your dog including:
• Dogs that follow a holistic vaccination, flea, or worming plan
• Special diets (raw, fruit, veggies, allergies etc)
• Medications and injections (sub-Q) but no fluids, just injections like for allergies
• Geriatric (must be able to go to the bathroom themselves and are stable) (we are not caring for new Geriatric dogs at this time.)
• Pre and Post Surgery
• Intact males and females
• While we can care for dogs who don’t do well with other dogs, we are very hands on with our guests so all dogs must be safe with our caregivers…we are unable to care for reactive dogs that my be aggressive with humans. If your dog is deemed unsafe you will need to pickup your dog as we don’t have any kennels that are safe for aggressive dogs. Some high energy dogs may require add on training while they are staying at camp.
• For the safety of the dogs we are unable to care for dogs that have severe separation anxiety, please contact Cindy if you feel your dog may have issues with staying away from humans in their room overnight and between play sessions.
• Trial overnights are recommended/required if you are unsure if your dog will do well at camp for separation anxiety, possible aggression or other reasons. This allows everyone to determine if we are the right fit while the owners are available to pickup the pup.
• Due to staffing we only have a few rooms available to care for dogs who need extra care or can’t be mixed with other dogs easily.
• Due to staffing we are not caring for new German Shepherds, Malinois, Dobbies, Huskies or other high energy large breeds at this time.
• If your pet requires medical care outside of our ability please check out Eastside Vet.com – Medical Boarding – Boarding at Eastside Veterinary Associates. For patients of other veterinary hospitals, they require a physical exam within the past 12 months with their veterinarians at Eastside Veterinary Associates.
There is no extra charge for administration of normal supplements, medications, special diets, bandage changes, or basic walking support. Other extra special needs cases will be reviewed prior to the visit to ascertain if any extra special care might require additional charges.
Extra services available during your fur-kids stay:
• SRT, reiki, energy wellness treatments at Mystic Mountain Retreat